Monarch Plus RC3
Monarch Plus provides traction-gaining suppleness, giving you more control over any type of terrain – all in a lightweight bombproof package. Proven Rapid Recovery, DebonAir and Solo Air technologies come standard for this lightweight big hitter. Now with twice the rebound range, Monarch Plus allows you to take your riding to levels you never thought possible with a short and mid travel air shock.
Specifications for Monarch Plus RC3
- Weight 335g
- Damping External rebound, 3-position compression (Open, Pedal, Lock)
- Configurations 190x51mm, 200x51mm, 200x57mm, 216x63mm
- Rebound Damping Rapid Recovery
- Spring DebonAir, High Volume Solo Air, Standard Solo Air/Air pressure via Schrader Valve
- Spring Adjust Air pressure via single Schrader valve
- Shaft Material 7075 Aluminum - Fast Black
- Options Also available in 195x46mm, 195x51mm, 216x57mm, 216x63mm with Specialized mount, 210x60mm with Trek mount
- Other Weight based on RC3 216x63, standard air can, no hardware
- Retail Availability May 2014
Who doesn't want more available wheel travel for successive hits? The Rapid Recovery System allows the shock to recovery faster between consecutive bumps, letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision. This more active suspension system, doesn’t pack up and enables the bike to ride in a higher and softer part of the spring rate. Rapid Recovery gives the rider access to more available wheel travel, bump after bump, to achieve a smoother and more controlled ride.
Don’t set your sag correctly, and you might as well be hopping onto someone else’s bike. But why bust out plastic clips or rulers to keep your suspension fine-tuned? Our sag gradients are printed right on our fork’s upper tubes and shock damper bodies making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate. So give mom back her plastic clip and ruler.
Solo Air is like a Buddhist monk. Its enlightened design lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve, filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously. So they’re always in perfect equilibrium, like Yin and Yang. Giving you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds, with the lightest weight air spring on the market.