With a completely new chassis, featuring tapered legs and a taller brace for stiffness and light weight, and a collection of new technologies such as a retuned Solo Air spring with additional negative volume for a plusher initial stroke, Bottomless Token tunability in both Solo Air and Dual Position Air configurations, SKF wiper seals for lower friction and better sealing, and user tunable rebound damping via internal shims (same as BoXXer), Lyrik is built to inspire confidence and blur the lines of capability that limit all other forks in its class. Proven features include 35mm Fast Black upper tubes and an RCT3 Charger Damper with a new SKF cartridge seal to reduce friction and extended service intervals.
Specifications for Lyrik RCT3
- Federweg 160, 170, 180mm (27.5") - 150, 160mm (29")
- Wheels 27.5", 29"
- Reihenfolge 2005g - 27.5", 2032g - 29"/27.5"+
- Dämpfung Charger RCT3
- Erhältliche Federn Solo Air, Dual Position Air
- Einstellmöglichkeiten External Rebound, 3 position compression (Open/Pedal/Lock), low speed compression
- Gabelschaftoptionen Tapered
- Standrohre 35mm, Fast Black
- Optionen Boost 110 compatible option in 27.5" and 29'/27.5"+
- Dämpferempfehlung Monarch Plus, Vivid Air
- Maximaler Scheibendurchmesser 200mm
- Farben Diffusion Black, Gloss Black, White
- Im Handel erhältlich September 2015