Judy Silver TK
Talk about a resurrection, Judy is back and has a whole new look and feel taking its ques from the award-winning Pike. It's stiff, yet lightweight and packed with the latest features and performance to meet the demands of modern mountain biking. She's all grown up and looks prettier than ever.
- Proven TurnKey lockout damper compatible with PopLoc remote
- Fast Black steel upper tube finish for a premium look
- Torque Caps compatible for a stronger, stiffer interface between fork and hub, giving you more control in the front wheel
- Solo Air spring for a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds
Solo Air gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds.
If you happen to hit a big rock when you have your fork locked out, TurnKey’s patented blow-off design absorbs the unexpected hit instantly. When you think about it, it’s kind of noble.
BOOST is the standard wheel and drivetrain specification that opens the opportunity for improved frame geometry with shorter chain stays, wider and stiffer suspension pivots, wider range of chainring options, as well as more clearance for bigger tires and wider, stiffer wheels.
Torque Caps make the bond between hub and fork dropout stronger, with an increased surface area connecting the two. This creates a stronger, stiffer interface, giving you a more responsive front wheel and more control. So you concentrate on the most important connection, the one between your bike and the trail.
- Wheel size: 27.5", 29"
- Travel: 100mm, 120mm, 130mm, 80mm
- Damper Type: TurnKey
- Fork offset: 42mm (27.5"), 51mm (27.5"), 51mm (29")
- Maxle included: Maxle Lite, Maxle Stealth
- Steerer: Tapered
- Axle: 15x110mm BOOST