Who says entry level bikes can’t get all the latest features and performance? Judy is built around a brand new chassis, designed with the same philosophy of the award winning Pike for the demands of modern mountain biking: stiff, yet very light. BOOST means also room for Plus tires, up to 2.8” in both the 27.5” and 29” models, while Torque Caps compatibility allows to add additional stiffness and control to the fork/wheel ensemble.
Bringing a legendary name forward, Judy Gold is definitely ready for the future with 2.8” tire compatibility in both 27.5” and 29” version. It’s also packed full of trail tech with Motion Control RL damping, OneLoc remote compatibility and Fast Black upper tubes for that unmistakable RockShox look and performance.
- Specifications for Judy Gold RL
- Travel 80, 100, 120mm
- Wheels 27.5", 29"
- Damping Motion Control RL
- Available Springs Solo Air
- Adjustments External rebound, low speed compression to lock
- Steerer Options Tapered
- Crown Forged, pocketed aluminum
- Upper Tubes Fast Black 30mm straight wall aluminum
- Lowers Magnesium
- Options OneLoc remote
- Recommended Rear Shock Monarch R, Deluxe R
- Maximum Rotor Size 200mm
- Color Options Diffusion Black, Gloss Black, White
- Remotes OneLoc