Whether on snow or dirt, the Bluto is here to amplify your fat bike adventures. Every single part has been engineered specifically for fat bikes paired with RockShox quality and ride performance, even at the lowest of temperatures.
- Proven Motion Control damper featuring low speed compression adjust to lockout with external rebound adjust
- Engineered specifically for fat bikes with its crown, arch, and axle optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance
- Seals and grease rated for low temperatures maintaining consistent performance in all conditions
- Lightweight design weighing only 1800g
Bottomless Tokens allow you to easily custom tune your air-spring performance to best match your riding style and suspension preference. Adding the easy-to-install Bottomless Tokens changes the air-spring curve to resist bottom-out after a big hit, giving aggressive riders the power to attack the trail harder. Removing Bottomless Tokens makes the air-spring curve more linear, enhancing suspension feel for certain types of terrain or trail condition and ensuring riders who are less front-end aggressive benefit from 100% of their fork’s travel.
Motion Control damping is seemless, effective, and offers a simple low-speed compression adjustment coupled with a blow-off valve.
Measurement gradients indicating the current sag and travel settings are conveniently located on the upper tubes so that you always know how much travel you are running. You won’t find this anywhere else but RockShox.
Solo Air gives you a plush, predictable ride you can set up in seconds.
- Wheel size options: 26"
- Travel options: 100mm, 120mm
- Spring: Solo Air
- Fork offset options: 51mm (26")
- Max Tire Width: 116mm (4.56 inches)
- Maximum Rotor Size: 220mm
- Minimum Rotor Size: 160mm
- Upper tube type: 32mm straight wall aluminum
- Steerer tube: Aluminium, ~265 mm, Tapered 1.5" (38,1mm) to 1 1/8" (28,6mm) Ahead
- Damper Type: Motion Control