You’ve probably observed more and more riders are on bikes that look “different” on your trails. Bikes that have wheels and tires of gigantic proportion – and we’re not talking about 29ers here. The thing is, even though fat bikes were created to float on top of sand and snow, they’re just too damn fun not to ride on dirt. So how do amplify your fat bike adventures even further? With a supercharged, ultra efficient, first of its kind fat suspension fork called BLUTO.
We started with the features you’ve come to love from RockShox: Fast Black aluminum upper tubes, stout 15mm Maxle, remote or crown adjustable damping, tapered steerer tube, and the infinitely tunable Solo Air spring. Then, the chassis got the fat treatment by reengineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stance. With more traction and control than ever before, you’ll never be happier you went fat.
- Specifications for Bluto
- Travel 80/100/120mm
- Wheels 26"
- Axle to Crown 491mm 80mm travel, 511mm - 100mm travel, 531mm - 120mm travel
- Weight 1796g (3.96lb)
- Damping RL
- Available Springs Solo Air
- Adjustments Crown or remote compression to lockout, rebound
- Steerer Options Tapered aluminum
- Crown Forged AL66 TV aluminum
- Upper Tubes 32mm aluminum, Fast Black
- Lowers Magnesium
- Maximum Rotor Size 200mm
- Color Options Black, Diffusion Black (OEM only), White (OEM only)
- Remotes OneLoc
- Other Axle: 15x150mm Maxle Lite, Offset: 51mm, Brake Type: Disc