At 103 grams this is lightest, most advanced alloy stem in the Ritchey line, and possibly the world.
This revolutionary patented design starts with a bar clamp that wraps a full 260 degrees around the handlebar to distribute clamping stress more evenly through the handlebar, faceplate, hardware and stem body. The steer tube clamp uses three bolts and a curved slot to reduce clamp stress on the steer tube.
The body is 3D forged from an advanced 7050 aluminum and internally machined for further weight reduction. Premium quality CrMo steel bolts are used throughout, but in a smaller M4 size that shaves a few more grams with no sacrifice in strength or rigidity.
The resulting CEN-approved stem is 20 grams lighter and even stiffer than Ritcheys already stiff and lightweight 4Axis.
- Material: 3D forged and internally machined 7050 alloy body
- 4 x T-20 faceplate bolts and patented 260-degree bar clamp design reduces weight, increases stiffness and distributes stress more evenly
- 3 x T-20 steer tube bolts and curved clamp slot reduces weight and steer tube stress
- 5Nm torque max on all hardware
- 30% stiffer than Ritchey's legendary WCS 4Axis and 20-grams lighter
- Fits most road and mountain bars
- Installs without removal of levers
- Angle: 84/6 degree
- Steerer Height: 42mm
- Steerer: 1-1/8”
- Faceplate width: 36mm
- Weight: 103g (100mm)