The Sweetroll is our stand alone, 100% waterproof, bikepacking handlebar bag. It’s highly versatile: dual side roll down closures allow for a wide range of load carrying options and the modular front system integrates with our front pockets for more storage. Sweetrolls are built with radio frequency welded seams. Features
- Waterproof seam sealed construction
- Adjustable stacking spacers offset the Sweetroll from the handlebar and prevents cable and lever interference and bag abrasion An original Revelate Designs innovation.
- Manta Flap Shove stuff between the flap and the main bag. Features two rows of daisy chain webbing for custom configurations. Swap it out for a pocket for added capacity.
- Fiberglass cross stiffener adds rigidity to the mounting area and provides structure when packing and unpacking
- Thick EVA foam spacer block at the head tube prevents abrasion and bag wear against bike frame
The rule of thumb is to keep a lighter load on your handlebars for the better handling. The small / medium are best for singletrack, while the large is better suited for dirt roads, winter trips and truly bulky loads. Bigger is not better; choose the smallest bag you can get away with. Medium is the most versatile size.
- Small 5.75" diameter x 23" max width
- Medium 7" diameter x 22" max width
- Large 8" diameter x 22" max width
Due to it's air tight construction, for best packing - compress your load like you would a drybag. Sweetrolls do not feature transverse external compression straps since you cannot compress air once the bag is closed.
Disk or V Brake only - NOT compatible with Cantilever or road style front brakes with a vertical exposed cable.
Drop bars? Choose the large size for larger carrying space in a limited width.
Jones loop bars? The Sweetroll has additional dedicated attachment points for 4 point mounting on Jones loop bars.
Accesssory pockets purchased separately. Specifications
- Weight: Weights are complete and without front flap: Small 12.5 oz / 10.3 oz; Medium - 15.4 oz / 12.9 oz; Large - 16.4 oz / 13.9 oz.
- Volume: Small 600 cu in; Medium - 850 cu in; Large - 1,100 cu in.
- Materials: Dual coated 210 denier waterproof TPU laminated nylon; 420 Denier Dual Coated TPU