The PRS-20 Team Race Stand is a compact, Euro-style work stand that securely holds the bike without clamping the frame tubes or seat post. Ideal for bikes with ultra lightweight frame tubes and seatposts, and for bikes with tight access areas that can’t be clamped.
Originally designed for the mechanics of the Tour de France-winning US Postal Service Pro Cycling Team, the PRS-20 is now available to professional and home mechanics everywhere.
- Quick release mounts hold bike securely by the front or rear dropouts
- Taller vinyl-covered cradle to create extra clearance between bottom bracket and stand
- 360 degree horizontal rotation allows easy access to both sides of bike
- Folds to 33” (84cm) for easy transport and storage
- Stable tripod base
- Bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 28” to 38” (71cm to 96cm)
- Durable blue powder coat finish. High wear parts are chrome plated
- Weight: 20 lbs/9 kg