Avion Team Wheel
- Tubeless ready with rim tape and valves installed
- Designed for Disc Brake Road, Gravel, and Cyclocross
- 41mm deep aerodynamic RiACT rims absorb impacts and roll faster
- Faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs
- BST-R series for tubeless road, traditional road with tube, and wider tires
- 28mm WideRight rim design optimized for 25mm-40mm tires
- Sapim spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Register your wheels for 5-year warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- Available for Shimano/SRAM, SRAM XDR, and Campagnolo cassettes
- Available for all current quick-release and through-axle conﬁgurations
Offering decreased rolling resistance on paved roads, unbeatable comfort on gravel, and a weight barely over 1610g, the Avion Carbon Disc is the future of performance road wheelsets. The Avion's R Series Bead Socket Technology (BST-R) is designed for tubelessspeciﬁc road tires, traditional clincher tires when used with tubes, and wider gravel and cyclocross tires. The 28mm WideRight rim proﬁle of the Avion increases tire volume and decreases pressure, for less rolling resistance, superior traction, and more comfort. Featuring our vibration damping Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) and built around the reliability and quick engagement of our new Neo, the Avion offers performance that doesn't stop when the pavement ends.
- Rim Internal Width: 21.6 mm
- Rim External Width: 28.0mm
- Rim Depth: 40.6mm
- Spokes: Sapim CX-Sprint Black 2.0/(1.2x2.5)/2.0mm
- Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black
- Hub: Neo S with Durasync
- Hole Count: 24-hole, 28-hole
- Rim Material: Carbon
- Rim Color: Black
- Hub Color: Black
- Brakes: Disc Only
- Valve: 55mm Presta
- Max Rider Weight: 113 kilo (250lbs)
- Rim Weight: 415g
- Wheelset Weight: 1610g
- Front Wheel Weight: 716g
- Rear Wheel Weight: 874g
- ERD: 559mm
- ETRTO: 622x21.6
- ISO: 700cx28mm
- Tape: 21-25mm
- Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N)
- Max Pressure with 25mm Tire: 7.5 Bar (110psi)
- Max Pressure with 32mm Tire: 4,8 Bar (70psi)
- Max Pressure with 40mm Tire: 3,9 Bar (55psi)
Three times stiffer than our aluminum rims laterally, but absorbs radial impacts to withstand bigger hits and roll faster.
Our WideRight profile increases tire volume without negatively affecting tread shape or sidewall height.
BST-R rims offer maximum versatility with the widest range of tires and pressures. Compatible with 25mm to 32mm tires at pressures up to 115psi both with and without tubes, BST-R rims are also compatible with wider, higher-volume tubeless tires at pressures below 3.1 Bar (45psi).
Our race-proven Neo hubs with Durasync & Neo Ultimate hubs with Speedsync offer the durability and faster engagement to handle today's most difficult trails and more aggressive riding style.