Imagine the ultimate carbon trail rim. It's wide enough to offer tire stability and control, but narrow enough that your 2.35" tires still corner great. It's light enough to respond instantly from the first pedal stroke, but built with the kind of durability only developed on the Enduro World Series circuit. And when it comes to tubeless set up, it offers the easiest and most trusted system ever made. More than anything it has a clear advantage, a ride quality not found on any other rim and a warranty that backs up all the talk. We created the Arch CB7 to be that ultimate carbon trail rim.
While the competiton phones in their carbon rim designs, we’re busy creating innovative rim designs that make an actual difference on the trail. Five years of continual development and refinement have led to the Arch CB7's RiACT radial impact absorbing technology. Unlike lesser carbon rims that ride stiff and transfer impacts and vibration to the suspension and rider, the special layup and shape of the Arch CB7 deflects up to 10mm radially to soak up speed-robbing impacts, all while being laterally stiffer than just about every other carbon and alloy rim on the planet. The result is a rim that defies pinch flats and rolls faster over every trail.
Arch CB7 rims also feature Stan’s patented Bead Socket Technology, the original tubeless-ready rim design that, combined with our sealant, has become the foundation of all current tubeless-ready systems. You see a lot of low sidewalls out there these days, and we’re flattered at the imitation, but only Stan’s BST rims feature the ultra low sidewalls and unique interior rim shape that makes our tubeless technology the best in the business. When it comes to tubeless setup and reliability on the trail, the difference is clear.
Better technology makes all the difference with the Arch CB7, and we back it up with one of the best warranties available, including lifetime crash replacement. If you’re looking for the ultimate all-around carbon trail rim, the Arch CB7 is ready to help you seal up easier, ride stronger, and roll faster.
- Designed for trail riding and enduro racing
- RiACT carbon layup and rim shape absorbs impacts and rolls faster
- Patented Bead Socket Technology for easier tubeless inflation and more reliable seal
- Low-profile sidewalls promote proper tire shape and shed unneeded rim weight
- WideRight rim design optimized 2.25 2.50 tires
- Rim Internal Width: 26.0mm
- Rim External Width: 32.0mm
- ETRTO: 584x26.0 (27.5") / 622x26.0 (29")
- ISO: 27.5"x32.0mm / 29"x32.0mm
- Rim Depth: 19.5mm
- Tape: 25-27mm
- Hole Count: 28-hole, 32-hole
- Valve: Presta
- Rim Color: Black
- Max Spoke Tension: 105kgf (1030N)
- Material: Carbon
- Max Pressure with 2.2" Tire: 39psi
- Max Pressure with 2.5" Tire: 36psi
- Brakes: Disc only
- ERD: 563mm (27.5") / 600mm (29")
- Rim Weight: 450g (27.5") / 475g (29")