For thirty years MET has been making helmets for the very best in the sport of cycling. We’ve learned, refined and developed our products, getting faster, lighter and more comfortable with every generation.
We created the MET Trenta to mark this milestone year.
Now, there’s a new member of the family, a new standard in helmet design, a new competitive edge for the world’s elite.
The MET Trenta is a performance road helmet for elite cyclists.
A Difference of Detail
Both versions of the Trenta are built to offer maximum ventilation and aerodynamic performance. The difference between them is simply one of construction, with the Trenta tipping the scales at just slightly heavier than its 3K Carbon big brother.
While a small weight sacrifice is made, the drag-reduction offered by both Trenta designs is totally equal, ensuring you can cut through the wind with efficiency and speed, arriving at the finish feeling fresher than your rivals.
Two incredible options, the choice is yours.
"We created the MET Trenta for the very best in the sport, to give them a competitive edge at the highest level".
MET Trenta delivers its best performance when riding in a group saving up to 7% of drag, so when you choose your moment to attack you’re the freshest rider in the pack.
(Proven drag saved: 7% at 45km/h)
Weight 230 g (M Size)
MET Trenta helmet – review
- double in-mold construction
- safe-T orbital rotary system (height adjustable), compatible with LED battery light (0765.972/5)
- independently adjustable back head holder
- adjustable air lite polyester strap
- anti-allergic and washable air mesh comfort cushion
- Venturi effect for optimum ventilation
- reflective application at the back
- incl. transport bag
- certification: CE EN 1078