The most aerodynamic road helmet
We developed the MET Manta specifically with aerodynamic performance in mind. It’s quite simply one of the most competitive sprinters’ helmets in the game, saving you 10 watts at 50km/h.
With a NACA crown duct and optimally positioned vents throughout, the MET Manta will keep heads cool, without increasing drag.
The Manta is the lightest helmet of its type, tipping the scales at just 200g.
Safe-T adevanced fit system
Safe-T Advanced, MET’s micrometrical fit system, provides the best weight and comfort ratio.
The contact points have a larger cradle surface increasing comfort and are also designed to keep weight low and allow perspiration at the back of the head. The polyurethane soft padding improves the fitting affording a comfy head touch.
Dualgel front pad
Helps to keep your head cooler when pushing the limits. The gel pad does not absorb perspiration and offers a much longer life span than traditional foam pads.
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Chin strap buckle: Anti-pinch buckle
- Straps and Divider: Air lite straps. Anti-slip cam divider
- Fit system: Safe-T Advanced
- Comfort: Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads. Hand washable. Gel front pad included as an option
- Be seen: Reflective rear sticker
- Accessories: Soft bag
- Compatibility: MET USB LED light device
- Certifications: CE, AS/NZ, US[/b]
Weight 200 g (M Size)