The Rekon+ is an aggressive trail tire inspired by the Ikon+ for intermediate and technical terrain. Wide knobs down the middle provide control under braking and L-shaped side knobs assure support when carving loose turns. With confidence like this you can race more and scout less with the Rekon+.
3C Maxx Terra
- Use: AM / EN
- Folding Clincher
- Weight: 930g / 27.5x2.80 (71-584)
- Rubber compound: 3C MaxxTerra
- The right 3C mix for our Enduro and Freeride tires. Smooth running uphill, as well as best grip downhill distinguish this mixture as well as a long life.
Tubeless ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure. This gives better traction and reduces rolling resistance. And where there is no hose, the risk of breakdown also decreases. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for installation with sealing milk than other "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bead of our TR tires is completely covered with a rubber layer like a real UST tubeless tire. As a result, tubeless fitting on all rims with standard dimensions is already successful on initial inflation and with little fluid.
Even "normal" MAXXIS MTB tires can be mounted like other tubeless tires with sealant as the carcass fabrics are very dense.
Officially released for tubeless assembly and guaranteed by MAXXIS are only the new MAXXIS TR models. Tubeless mounting of other models is at your own risk.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very dense, light and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tires remains convincingly good.
- SilkShield offers Silkworm protection all around, from rim edge to rim edge, preventing cuts and other defects on tire sidewalls and under the tread.