The HighRoller II is the logical evolution of a legend - the high roller. It is more modern and aggressive, the open tread design claws deeper into the ground, and yet the rolling resistance is lower. The self-cleaning is even better. The exact tuning of the lug positions results in a very predictable handling with seamless transitions when turning in curves and thereby enormous grip. The braking action also benefits from the new design.
3C Maxx Terra
- Use: AM / EN
- Folding Clincher
- Weight: 840g / 26x2.30 (58-559), 875g / 27.5x2.30 (58-584), 915g / 27.5x2.40 (61-584), 920g / 29x2.30 (58-622)
- Rubber compound: 3C MaxxTerra
- The right 3C mix for our Enduro and Freeride tires. Smooth running uphill, as well as best grip downhill distinguish this mixture as well as a long life.
- This extremely cut and abrasion resistant material protects the sidewall of various MTB tires. It is very dense, light and very flexible. As a result, the performance of the tires remains convincingly good.
Tubeless ready (TR)
- Tubeless tires have many advantages: you can drive with less air pressure. This gives better traction and reduces rolling resistance. And where there is no hose, the risk of breakdown also decreases. MAXXIS TR tires are better prepared for installation with sealing milk than other "Tubeless Ready" tires. The bead of our TR tires is completely covered with a rubber layer like a real UST tubeless tire. As a result, tubeless fitting on all rims with standard dimensions is already successful on initial inflation and with little fluid.
Even "normal" MAXXIS MTB tires can be mounted like other tubeless tires with sealant as the carcass fabrics are very dense.
Officially released for tubeless assembly and guaranteed by MAXXIS are only the new MAXXIS TR models. Tubeless mounting of other models is at your own risk.