Yksion Pro UST
The light Road UST tyre, with super low rolling resistance and superior grip, that solves the issue of installation
The Yksion Pro UST offers the best blend of low rolling resistance, grip and comfort, a trilogy that is usually impossible to reconcile.
The rolling efficiency has been measured 15% lower than a tubetype equivalent in our lab and in real life.
Our testers have also found it super fast in wet turns, bringing them an unmatched confidence.
Being tubeless, it can be run at lower pressure (about 1 bar / 15PSI less) than a standard tubetype tyre, with no loss of efficiency and with less risk of pinch flat.
And what's usualy the achille heel of tubeless (mounting and servicing) has been solved by developing it together with our own wheels for tighter tolerances. The stretchable kevlar beads are super easy to mount and dismount. With just 30g of sealant, it's as airtight as a butyl tube and offers a nice puncture protection.
Available in 25mm or 28mm. Key benefits Low rolling resistance and extra speed
Easy to use and repair
- No more friction between tyre and tube
- New exclusive 11 Storm compound reaches the best balance of grip and low rolling resistance
- Lighter than clincher tyre + tube combo
Improved comfort with high flat protection
- Perfect match guaranteed with Mavic UST Wheel-System
- Tight control over beads diameter and stiffness
- Kevlar beads stretches just enough for easier mounting
- Lower recommended tyre pressure with no risk of pinch flats
- Just 30g of sealant prevents most puncture
- Available in 25mm and 28mm
Casing Pressure Max
- Superior: polyamide, bead to bead
Tread Compound Versions
- 25mm: 7 bars 101 PSI, 28mm: 6 bars - 87 PSI (on a 17mm wide rim)
- Black with white labels, 28-622 (700x28)
- Black with white labels, 25-622 (700x25)