A smart upgrade for your road bike is now even smarter. Lighter, and smoother riding, the Ksyrium UST delivers proven performance and new Road Tubeless technology.
Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
Lightweight rims for easier climbing and faster acceleration.
- No tube means no friction, so less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
- Ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
- UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
Lateral stiffness boosts agility and efficiency.
- ISM machined, welded rims.
- 19mm internal rim width for low rolling resistance and extra comfort with 28mm tires.
- Optimized bearing placement.
- Straight-pull bladed double butted spokes deliver optimal stiffness.
A well-loved favorite for its overall ride quality, the Ksyrium wheel has long been considered a smart way to upgrade your bike.
Now that it's available with our UST Road Tubeless technology, it's even smarter. For a reasonable price, you get all performance and dependability that go with the Ksyrium name plus the added benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures.
There's no other road tubeless system that's easier to use. Our UST rims and tires make it simple to change tires, mount and inflate. The wide rims (19mm internal) are optimized for 28mm tires (and still compatible with 25mm), perfect for tackling a variety of road terrain with efficiency and control. Our patented ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) technology reduces weight for fast climbing and instant acceleration.
If you're looking for an upgrade that can immediately boost your road bike's performance, look no further.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- FTS-L Campagnolo freewheel body (30871201)
- FTS-L Shimano / Sram freewheel body (30871101 Delivered on the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1650 grams
- Front without tyre: 755 grams
- Rear without tyre: 895 grams
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Height: 25mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Brake track: UB Control
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Count: front 18, rear 20
UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
Traction, control and lightweight
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Light and strong
Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
Stronger and smoother joint
Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
Inter Spoke Milling
An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM involves the machining of the lower bridge of the rim between each spoke hole to create a light and rigid rim without reducing the durability of the rim.
Qualité de Roulements Mavic
Mavic only uses high quality sealed cartridge bearings. On QRM wheels, they feature double sealing (2RS or LLU) together with tight C3 internal clearance.
Force Transfer System Light
Reinforcement of key transmission components: the contact area between the pawl and the hub body is reinforced by 2 stainless steel inserts, which allows the use of a 100% aluminum hub body.