Ksyrium Pro Carbon UST Disc
Lightweight carbon all-rounder sprints, climbs and corners faster, and delivers Tubeless Road performance at an affordable price.
Weight: 1620 grams (Pair without tire)
Accelerate faster and reach higher speeds.
NACA inspired rim shape (32mm deep) minimizes aerodynamic drag .
Reduced inertia of the lighter weight rim delivers instant acceleration.
Mavic UST Road Tubeless improves rolling efficiency.
Climb faster with less effort, greater efficiency.
Light weight and high lateral stiffness helps you maximize your effort when the road rises.
Less rolling resistance, smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures.
UST Road Tubeless tires with 11Storm compound maximizes grip and control on the road.
UST reduces the risk of punctures and makes it easy to repair flats.
Optimized spoke count / lacing and hub compatibility for use with disc brake.
Now you can experience the high-performance feel of our latest carbon rim technologies at a more affordable price. The new Ksyrium Pro Carbon Disc features the same rims as the pro-level "SL" model, which means full carbon construction and our UST Road Tubeless technology. The 21mm internal width is optimized for 28mm tires to deliver a smooth, efficient ride on a variety of road surfaces. The rims feature a 32mm tall, aero optimized shape that's made possible by disc brake innovations and the lack of a brake track. And with our Road Tubeless system, you can run lower tire pressure for improved rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality, and a reduced risk of punctures. The system is easy to set up and use, and the rims and tires are optimized as a system, with seamless integration and performance. If your typical rides include a little of everything—tough climbs, fast sprints, technical cornering and descents—the Ksyrium Pro Carbon Disc is a fast, easy way to supercharge your road bike.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3440101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12mm front hub cap (V2680501 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tire: 1620 grams
- Front without tire: 750 grams
- Rear without tire: 870 grams
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x21TC ROAD
- Height: 32mm
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 21 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI