Ksyrium Pro Carbon SL UST Disc
Aim for the KOM with this all-new superlight carbon UST Road Tubeless wheel with disc brakes.
Weight: 1475 grams (Pair without tyre)
Superlight optimized for disc brakes for instant acceleration and fast climbing.
Super low weight 32mm NACA rim profile.
21mm internal width, optimized for 28mm tires to deliver the best ride quality.
32mm aero optimized only possible when removing the constraint of the brake track.
New slick 12mm only front hub.
Super high efficiency optimized for disc brakes.
Low friction durable bearings with automatic play adjustment.
Reactive Instant Drive 360 freewheel system.
Optimized spoke lacing.
Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
Specific rim width for disc brake bikes improves ride quality.
Mavic Road UST increases rolling efficiency and reduces chances of flats.
Rim and tire are made for each other: easy to install and repair.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3440101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12mm front hub cap (V2680501 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1475 grams
- Front without tyre: 665 grams
- Rear without tyre: 810 grams
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x21TC ROAD
- Height: 32mm
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 21 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard: Center Lock only