Ksyrium UST Disc
A smart upgrade for your road bike is now even smarter. Lighter, and smoother riding, the Ksyrium UST Disc delivers proven performance and new Road Tubeless technology.
Weight: 1690 grams (Pair without tyre)
Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
No tube means no friction, so less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
Ride with lower tire pressure for smoother ride and a reduced risk of punctures.
UST system offers a perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
Lightweight rims for easier climbing and faster acceleration.
ISM 4D machined, welded rims.
19mm internal rim width for low rolling resistance and extra comfort with 28mm tires.
Lateral stiffness boosts agility and efficiency.
Optimized bearing placement.
Straight-pull bladed double butted spokes deliver optimal stiffness.
A well-loved favorite for its overall ride quality, the Ksyrium road wheel has long been considered a smart way to upgrade your bike.
Now that it's available in a disc-brake version with our UST Road Tubeless technology, it's even smarter.
For a reasonable price, you get all performance and dependability that go with the Ksyrium name plus the added benefits of tubeless, including less rolling resistance, a smoother ride quality and a reduced risk of punctures.
And there's no other road tubeless system that's easier to use.
Our UST rims and tires make it easy to change tires, mount and inflate.
The wide rims (19mm internal) are optimized for 28mm tires (and still compatible with 25mm), perfect for tackling a variety of road terrain with efficiency and control.
Our patented ISM (Inter Spoke Milling) 4D technology reduces weight for fast climbing and instant acceleration.
The system is engineered specifically for disc brakes, with plenty of lateral stiffness for precise handling.
If you're looking for an upgrade that can immediately boost your road bike's performance, look no further.
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodie
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3440101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12mm front hub cap (V2680501 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1690 grams
- Front without tyre: 775 grams
- Rear without tyre: 915 grams
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars 125 psi, 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Height: 22 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Weight reduction: ISM
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Dimensions: 28-622 (700x28c)
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock