The reliable aero track wheel - for training and competition.
With its 30 mm high, welded aluminum rim with first-class aerodynamics and high stability, this track wheel offers aero advantages and high reliability at the same time. Designed on clincher tires, it is a versatile partner for daily training as well as racing use. The hub flanges have a large spacing to provide maximum stiffness. Solid industrial bearings and extra slim straight aero spokes provide a stable connection between rim and hub. In the back there are 2 threads to ride 2 different sprockets on one wheel and to change the gear faster, which simplifies the training.
Reliable aero performance for training and racing.
The 30 mm high profile of the aluminium rim provides unbeatable aerodynamics. Low number of spokes (20 each front and rear). Extra thin aero spokes.
Fast acceleration, maximum power transmission and minimum rolling resistance.
Optimized spoke angles front and rear for incredible stiffness. QRM+ industrial bearings for maximum rolling efficiency.
Quick, easy tyre and gear changes.
HR hub with two sprocket mounts ("flip-flop") to adapt to (track) conditions. For clincher tyres only - for effortless tyre changes.
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Profile height: 30 mm
- Rim joint: SUP
- Rim bores: conventional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyres: clincher tyres
- Internal width: 15 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x15c
- Material: steel
- spokes: straight, with aero profile
- Spoke nipples: steel, self-locking
- Number of spokes: 20 each front and rear
- Lacing: radial (VR), crossed 2 times (HR)
- Hub body (VR and HR): Aluminium
- Axle material (VR and HR): steel
- Sealed, adjustable industrial bearings (QRM+)
- Threaded sprocket
- Axle nuts
- Rim tape
- multifunction wrench
- Sprocket lock ring
- Instruction manual
For a longer wheel life, Mavic recommends 120 kg as the upper limit for the total weight of rider, equipment and bike.
- Recommended tyre width: 28 to 25 mm
- Max. Tyre pressure: 23 mm 8.7 bar / 125 PSI
- Minimum sprocket width: 7.5 mm
- Weight Front 905g
- Weight Rear 990g
- Weight Pair 1895g