This new do-it-all trail riding wheel is light, strong and built for hard-charging off-road adventures.
Improved tire performance.
Have better control on technical trails.
- 30mm wide rims to support the large tires, from 2.25 up to 3.0.
- UST for optimal tubeless function.
- Vertically compliant to absorb some of the impacts that could damage a tire.
Feel secure on challenging trails and terrain.
- ISM 4D rim for the perfect balance of stiffness and compliance, weight and strength.
- ID 360 ratchet gives a snappy response.
- Optimized spoke material and lacing provide a supple yet responsive and predictable ride.
- Confidence inspired by Mavic's quality control and innovative design.
Gravity and trail shredders ask a lot from their wheels. For those who like to mix it up on rough, technical terrain, here is the perfect new wheel choice.
The Deemax Elite features cutting-edge design to help you push new limits and get the most out of your bike. The 30mm wide rims are built specifically for large tires, 2.25" up to 3.0". The rims are engineered with just enough vertical compliance to absorb some of the impacts that could damage a tire.
Our innovative ISM 4D rim technology remove excess material, which makes the rims as light as possible without sacrificing strength. They are built up with 28 steel, double-butted spokes front and rear, and come with tubeless tape that makes it easy to experience all the benefits of UST tubeless: better traction, a smoother ride quality, and a reduced risk of flats.
From aggressive trail riding days to enduro races and laps in the bike park, experience a wheel that's made for the way you ride.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Freewheel: Shimano Micro Spline
- Front axle: 15mm, convertible to 20mm thru axle with included adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM or XD
- ID360 Shimano Micro Spline alloy freewheel body (V3990101)
- Non-Boost : 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- Non-Boost : 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- Non-Boost : 20 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (12982701)
- Non-Boost : 20mm front hub cap (12982901 Delivered with the wheel)
- Boost : 12x148 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- Boost & Non-Boost : 20 to 15mm front adapter (12982801 Delivered with the wheel)
- Boost : 20x110 boost front hub cap (V2680401 Delivered with the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V3740101)
- ID360 Shimano alloy freewheel body (V3780101)
- ID360 Shimano steel freewheel body (V3790101)
- Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1945 grams
- Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 892 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1053 grams
- Pair 29" without tyre: 2040 grams
- Front 29" without tyre: 938 grams
- Rear 29" without tyre: 1102 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Recommended tyre sizes: 60mm to 76mm (2.35" to 3.0")
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 4 : ENDURO AND TRAIL RIDING
- Internal width: 30 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x30TSS
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x30TSS
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Count: 28 front and rear
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 3
UST Tubeless Ready
- Freewheel; SRAM XD, Shimano HG, Shimano Micro-Spline
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
Traction, control and lightweight.
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Instant Drive 360
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions.
An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. Quicker accelerations, better handling and more resistance ; the right mix to make the most of any ride. The smooth profile also helps reducing aerodynamic drag.
Light and strong
Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.