Best-in-class off-road wheel at an entry level price.
Weight: 1925 grams (Pair 26" without tyre)
High-quality system engineered performance at an entry level price.
All components engineered together as part of a system.
21mm wide rim (internal) designed for versatile performance in all conditions.
Straight pull spokes for strength and durability.
Ride with the confidence of proven Mavic technologies.
Sleeved rim is lightweight and strong.
FTS-X freehub and its legendary durability.
Compatibility with common axle standards.
Featuring the proven FTS-X rear hub and a sleeved rim that’s wide and light for added comfort and control, this wheelset provides “best-in-class” value. It’s designed and engineered as a complete system, with all the components working together to produce a quality off-road riding experience.
The 21mm wide rim (internal) is laced with 24 round, straight-pull spokes for durability and strength. The front hub is compatible with 9mm QR and 15mm thru-axles and the rear is 9x135mm for quick release. The Crossride FTS-X is available in 26", 27.5" and 29".
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: convertible from 15x100mm TA to Quick Release (9x100mm) with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram
- Pair 26" without tyre: 1925 grams
- Front 26" without tyre: 865 grams
- Rear 26" without tyre: 1060 grams
- Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1985 grams
- Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 895 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1090 grams
- Pair 29" without tyre: 2075 grams
- Front 29" without tyre: 940 grams
- Rear 29" without tyre: 1135 grams
- Axle material: front aluminum, rear steel
- Freewheel: FTS-X steel
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Recommended tyre sizes: 36 mm to 64 mm (1.4" to 2.5")
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- ETRTO size 29": 622x21C
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x21C
- Joint: sleeved
- Valve hole diameter: 8,5 mm with pop off reducer
- Drilling: traditional
- Tyre: tubetype
- Internal width: 21 mm
- ETRTO size 26": 559x21C
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only