Crossmax Elite Carbon
Cross-country MTB wheels
Lightweight and dynamic, this full carbon XC wheel makes top-level off-road performance accessible to all.
Weight: 1600 grams (Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre)
Rail technical XC trails with confidence and control.
Full carbon rim provides superior lateral stiffness.
Enhanced fiber lacing improves vertical compliance.
Two-cross spoke pattern on the front and rear provides comfort and control.
Feel more traction, control and speed on the trail.
26mm internal width perfectly complements 2.1 to 2.35" tires.
Hookless rim adds strength.
Lightweight setup offers fast acceleration and climbing.
With full-carbon rim, wheelset weighs only 1600g. ID 360 alloy freewheel engages quickly for instant acceleration.
With a full carbon rim and all our latest off-road technologies, this race-ready UST wheel system delivers top-level performance at a surprisingly accessible price.
Weighing just 1600g for the 27.5 version, the Crossmax Elite Carbon helps you accelerate with astonishing speed and climb steep hills with less effort.
The full carbon rims have the perfect balance of lateral stiffness and just enough compliance to take the edge off roots, rocks and ruts on the trail.
Built wide (26mm internal), they are optimized to squeeze the most performance out of 2.1" to 2.35" XC tires.
And the two-cross spoke pattern front and rear is engineered to produce a quality ride that puts you in control.
If you're looking for a way to supercharge your XC bike, this carbon wheel adds performance you can feel.
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with adapters (delivered with non-boost wheel)
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with adapters (delivered with non-boost wheel)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Pair 650b/27,5" without tyre: 1600 grams
- Front 650b/27,5" without tyre: 738 grams
- Rear 650b/27,5" without tyre: 862 grams
- Pair 29" without tyre: 1675 grams
- Front 29" without tyre: 776 grams
- Rear 29" without tyre: 899 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Recommended tyre sizes: 46mm to 64mm (1.8" to 2.5")
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- Internal width: 26 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x26TSS
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x26TSS
- Material: 100% Unidirectional carbon fiber
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Shape: straight pull, round