Cosmic Pro Carbon SL UST Disc
Fast and light wheels
With a new 45mm rim shape and Road Tubeless technology, this carbon disc-brake all-rounder boosts performance on all types of terrain.
Weight: 1515 grams (Pair without tyre)
Taller, wider rim profile improves aero efficiency.
45mm NACA rim profile, 28mm wide, optimized for 25mm tires, only possible when removing the constraint of the brake track.
20 only elliptical spokes (patented).
New slick 12mm only front hub.
Roll faster and smoother with a reduced risk of punctures.
No tube, no friction—less rolling resistance and higher speeds.
UST Road Tubeless lets you ride with lower tire pressure for a smoother ride quality.
Perfect union between tire and wheel, so installation, removal and maintenance are easy.
Disc-brake technology gives added braking control.
20 spokes front and 24 rear for optimized brake torque distribution.
Full axle and freewheel compatibility.
This high-performance carbon all-rounder features a new, taller 45mm rim shape that minimizes drag.
It also has a wider external diameter (28mm) that optimizes the aero performance of 25mm tires.
Add in our UST technology, the most user-friendly tubeless road setup on the market, and a disc-brake specific build, and you have the most advanced, high-performance wheel for speed, puncture resistance and smooth-riding comfort on the road.
This updated wheel-tire system is now engineered with fewer spokes than the previous version (20 compared to 24) and those spokes feature a patented elliptical shape.
As a result, overall weight has been reduced 70g with no compromises to stiffness or strength.
Made specifically for disc brakes, the front spokes are crossed on each side of the hub to transfer the braking load to the ground without any flexing or wheel wobbling.
The rear wheel has Isopulse lacing (radial on the drive side) for maximum power transfer.
It’s built on the Instant Drive 360 hub, which offers fast freewheel engagement and compatibility with any kind of frame.
The wheel-tire system comes with Yksion Pro UST tires that provide a simple, hassle-free tubeless road setup with high rolling efficiency and maximum grip in all weather.
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3440101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12mm front hub cap (V2680501 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1515 grams
- Front without tyre: 680 grams
- Rear without tyre: 835 grams
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Height: 45 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Count: 20 front and 24 rear
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only