The world’s best track athletes won’t use anything else. Why should you?
Weight: 1010 grams (Front without tyre)
Unbeatable aero performance, proven by the world’s best athletes.
Wider full-carbon rim bed for seamless wheel-tire integration.
Convex lenticular body offers exceptional aero performance.
Superior rigidity for maximum power transmission.
Full carbon dishes and lenticular flanges for uncompromising stiffness.
Roll faster with greater efficiency.
Tubular rims and interchangeable QRM cartridge bearings minimize friction.
This is the wheel of choice for the world’s best track racers. With hundreds of Olympic medals, it offers a clear competitive advantage on the velodrome.
It features two perfectly lenticular flanges that will generate their own momentum when a certain speed is reached. High-modulus unidirectional carbon fibers are wrapped around a honeycomb structure to deliver unrivaled stiffness. The hub runs on ultra-smooth bearings to save the extra watts through reduced rolling resistance. So it’s no surprise that the world’s best track athletes, sponsored or not, won’t use anything else.
Available in both front and rear versions.
- Front without tyre: 1010 grams
- Rear without tyre: 1070 grams
- Body: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Fixed cog
- Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Minimum cog width : 7.5mm
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars 125 psi
- Recommended tyre sizes: 18 to 25 mm
- ETRTO size: 28" tubular
- Tyre: tubular
- Unidirectional and honeycomb weave, high modulus carbon fiber
- Symmetrical lenticular walls
- SUP joint
- 6106 aluminum rim body