Comete Pro Carbon UST Disc
The high-performance feel of carbon rims with disc brakes, plus the wind-slicing aero speed of our Comete technology.
Proven aero speed.
Fast acceleration and rolling efficiency.
- 65mm NACA-inspired rim shape minimizes drag.
- 26mm wide rim optimized for 25mm tires.
- Flat spokes.
Improved grip and control, fewer flats.
- Reduced inertia of the lightweight rim delivers instant acceleration.
- Mavic Road Tubeless UST improves rolling efficiency.
- UST and 11Storm compound provides best-in-class tire grip.
- Reduced risk of flats with UST, plus easy roadside tire repair.
- Smartly adapted to disc brakes: specific lacing, 12mm and quick release compatibility.
Speed and aero performance shouldn’t be reserved just for pros. Based on our race-proven Comete Pro Carbon SL rims, this new carbon road wheel brings true aero benefits to more people.
Perfect for fast, flat road races or windy triathlons, it features progressive aerodynamic technology that delivers a stable ride quality. The rim is engineered with a NACA rim profile that’s 64mm deep and 26mm wide. This wide, rounded shape was developed through countless hours in our wind-tunnel to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing stability in crosswinds. Their light weight and high lateral stiffness make them feel quick and responsive out of every corner, and their disc brake compatibility offers maximum control.
The wheels are engineered specifically for disc brakes, with an optimized spoke count and lacing. They are offered in Center Lock only and are compatible with 12mm thru axle and can convert to quick release with the included adapters.
The Comète Pro Carbon UST Disc is completed with 25mm Yksion Pro UST tires for maximum rolling efficiency, grip and a smooth, comfortable ride.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / SRAM freewheel body (V3430101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / SRAM Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12mm front hub cap (V2680501 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1840 grams
- Front without tyre: 855 grams
- Rear without tyre: 985 grams
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Height: 64mm
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
UST Tubeless Ready
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
Traction, control and lightweight.
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Instant Drive 360
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.