Comète Pro Carbon SL UST Disc
Speed road wheels
Minimize friction and roll faster with this cutting-edge aero wheel system that features our new UST Road Tubeless technology.
Weight: 1755 grams (Pair without tyre)
The highest rolling efficiency of any tubeless road wheel system.
New UST Road Tubeless improves rolling resistance about 15% at equal tire pressures.
You can run lower tire pressure for a smoother ride quality.
Reduced risk of puncture with new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tires.
Most user-friendly tubeless road system makes installing and removing tires easy.
Unbeatable aero performance without sacrificing stability.
NACA 64mm airfoil rim features a wide, rounded shape for low drag and crosswind stability.
26mm rim width offers smooth tire integration.
Disc-brake technology gives you added braking control.
24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution.
Front hub convertible from 12mm or 15mm thru-axle to quick release.
Rear hub convertible from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release.
Center Lock brake compatible, also XD Road with an optional driver body.
This all-new high-performance wheel system incorporates our most cutting-edge technologies to give you a proven aero advantage on the road. We made it faster by minimizing friction, both through the air and on the ground.
The NACA rim profile is 64mm deep and 26mm wide with an airfoil shape that is proven through wind-tunnel testing to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing its stability. That’s how we addressed air friction.
And to minimize friction between the tire and the road, we use our Road Tubeless system with the new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tire. Eliminating the tube greatly reduces friction inside the tire, giving you 15% better rolling efficiency. So you roll that much faster using the same amount of energy.
The rims are engineered with our iTgMax carbon rim technology, and this version is purpose-built for disc brakes. It’s engineered with 24 spokes front and rear for perfect brake torque distribution. The front hub is convertible between a 12mm or 15mm thru-axle, or a quick-release. The rear is 12x142 thru-axle or quick release.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3440101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle (V22 524 01) + 15mm fork rest (B4104401)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Tyre 700x25: 260 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1755 grams
- Front without tyre: 845 grams
- Rear without tyre: 910 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Height: 64mm
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Disc standard: Center Lock(R) only