Comète Pro Carbon SL UST
Speed road wheels
With our most aerodynamic carbon rim and unbeatable rolling efficiency, this UST Road Tubeless wheel is all about speed.
Weight: 1635 grams (Pair without tyre)
The highest rolling efficiency of any tubeless road wheel system.
New UST Road Tubeless improves rolling resistance about 15% at equal tire pressures.
You can run lower tire pressure for a smoother ride quality.
Reduced risk of puncture with new Yksion Pro UST tubeless tires.
Most user-friendly tubeless road system makes installing, removing tires easy.
Get unbeatable aero performance without sacrificing stability.
NACA 64mm airfoil rim features a wide, rounded shape for low drag and crosswind stability.
26mm rim width offers smooth tire integration.
Accelerate, corner and sprint faster with lighter, stiffer wheels.
One of the lightest wheelsets in its category.
64mm high, 26mm wide full-carbon rim offers maximum power transfer.
Ultralight rim and ID 360 freewheel system produce instant acceleration.
This wheel system incorporates our most cutting-edge technologies to give you a proven aero advantage on the road.
Built on a new NACA profile rim that’s 64mm deep and 26mm wide, the rim provides an airfoil that is proven through wind-tunnel testing to produce the lowest possible drag without sacrificing its stability. It features a wide, rounded shape that minimizes the effects of crosswinds.
The rims are engineered with our iTgMax carbon rim technology, which uses a laser treatment to remove the first layer of resin in the brake track. This innovative process improves braking performance and reliability in dry or wet conditions without compromising strength.
This version features our all-new UST Road Tubeless technology, which offers several benefits. First, it improves rolling efficiency up to 15% compared to non-tubeless tires at equal air pressure. And it improves overall ride quality by allowing you to run lower pressures for smoother handling and better control.
The Instant Drive 360 freewheel is superlight and fast to engage at just 9 degrees. The system comes with Yksion Pro UST tires that provide a simple, hassle-free tubeless road setup.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3440101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- Tyre 700x25: 260 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1635 grams
- Front without tyre: 740 grams
- Rear without tyre: 895 grams
- Front bearings : adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 1 : road only
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tubetype: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x19TC Road
- Height: 64mm
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: 3K carbon fibers
- Brake track: carbon with iTgMAX technology
- Drilling: traditional
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front radial, rear Isopulse
- Count: front 18, rear 20
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI