Allroad Pro UST Disc
Gravel, dirt, pounding pavé. Tackle it all with this high-performance wheel featuring our new UST Road Tubeless technology.
Ride smoother and faster on rough roads with a reduced risk of punctures.
Climb with less effort, accelerate quicker.
- Super-wide (22mm internal) UST rims and integrated tubeless tires reduce rolling resistance.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you run lower tire pressure for comfort and control on rough roads.
- System comes with Yksion Allroad UST tires, choose either 35mm or 40mm.
Powerful, reliable braking boosts confidence and control.
- Superlight ISM 4D rims.
- Light and strong Zicral spokes.
- Tough and light new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system.
- 20 spokes front and 24 rear for optimized brake torque distribution.
- Front hub convertible from 12mm to 15mm thru-axle or quick release.
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release.
- Center Lock brake compatible, Also XD Road with an optional driver body.
From gravel grinders to mixed surface road rides, our Allroad Pro Disc delivers everything you need to push the pace when the going gets rough.
Lightweight, stiff and responsive, the Allroad Pro Disc features UST Road Tubeless technology with 22mm (internal) wide rims. It’s integrated with our Yksion Allroad UST tubeless tires, and you can choose either 35mm or 40mm width. Our proven UST system lets you run lower tire pressure to improve comfort and handling with no risk of pinch flats. By removing the tubes, we’ve also reduced friction, so you get less rolling resistance and carry more speed on smooth or rough roads. Best of all, the UST system makes it easy to install and remove tires, so you can easily change them according to what terrain you’ll ride.
The lightweight rims feature ISM 4D technology (Inter Spoke Milling), which strategically removes material from the rim where it’s not needed but keeps it around the spokes, where tension is applied. This keeps the rim weight low, even with its generous width.
This disc-brake specific wheelset features 24 steel spokes front and rear to distribute the brake torque efficiently and evenly. The wheels are compatible with Center Lock rotors. The front hub comes with a 12mm thru-axle and can convert to 15mm or quick release. The rear wheel is 12x142 thru-axle and can also convert to quick release.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3430101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135mm rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12x142mm rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle (Center lock: V2252401, 6 Bolts: V2252301) + 15mm fork rest (B4104401)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1610 grams
- Front without tyre: 730 grams
- Rear without tyre: 880 grams
- Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
- Front bearings : adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Axle material: aluminum
- Front body: carbon with aluminum flanges
- Rear body: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 64 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- ETRTO size: 622x22TSS ROAD
- Internal width: 22 mm
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Height: 21 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Count: 20 front and 24 rear
- Shape: straight pull, flat
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Material: Zicral
Instant Drive 360
- Dimensions: 35-622 or 40-622 (700x35c or 700x40c)
- Yksion Elite Allroad or Yksion Elite Allroad XL
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
Light, stiff and strong
A specific aluminum alloy that provides spokes with higher stiffness-to-weight ratio while being stronger.
Qualité de Roulements Mavic +
Our most demanding level. Those cartridge bearings are of course double sealed with C3 internal clearance, and toped with a micro-adjustability system.
Stronger and smoother joint
Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
Inter Spoke Milling 4 Dimensions.
An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability. Quicker accelerations, better handling and more resistance ; the right mix to make the most of any ride. The smooth profile also helps reducing aerodynamic drag.
Optimum energy transfer
The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximize drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.
Light and strong
Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
Stiffer and stronger
Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.