Allroad Pro Carbon SL
Our highest performance carbon Allroad wheels help you tackle rough roads, pavé or gravel with speed, control and a dynamic ride quality.
Climb with less effort, accelerate quicker
Ride smoother and faster on rough roads with a reduced risk of punctures
- Superlight full carbon rims optimized for impact resistance
- Light double butted steel spokes keep weight low and maintain vertical compliance
- Tough and light Instant Drive 360 freewheel system
Powerful, reliable braking boosts confidence and control
- 23mm wide UST rims and integrated tubeless tires reduce rolling resistance
- UST Road Tubeless lets you run lower tire pressure for comfort and control on rough roads
- 700C wheel comes with Yksion Allroad UST tires in 35mm
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution
- Full axle compatibility including 12mm, 15mm thru-axle or QR
- Center Lock rotor compatible
- XD Road compatible with optional driver body
The newest addition to our Allroad wheel range is this high-performance carbon wheel to help you crank up the speed while racing or riding your toughest gravel grinders or mixed road adventures.
The Allroad Pro Carbon SL features cutting-edge technologies, blending our proven expertise in building race-winning road rims and durable, smooth-riding MTB rims. The superlight full carbon rims have a 23mm inner rim width and feature our UST tubeless technology. This gives them a super dynamic feel with smooth-rolling efficiency and the added puncture resistance of tubeless tires. The wheels come with our 35mm Yksion Allroad tires, which offers a user-friendly integrated system, but you can also choose any other tire between 28 and 62mm, depending on the terrain you are riding.
The wheels are built up with lightweight double-butted steel spokes that give them just enough vertical compliance to take the edge off rough roads. They feature 24 spokes front and rear for optimized distribution of braking forces. It’s everything you need to tackle rough roads, gravel or dirt with maximum speed and control.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3430101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135mm rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12x142mm rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle (V2373501)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1445 grams
- Front without tyre: 670 grams
- Rear without tyre: 775 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 64 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- ETRTO size : 622x23TSS Road
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- Height: 25mm
- Internal width: 23 mm
- Material: 100% Unidirectional carbon fiber
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Nipples: aluminum, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Count: 24 front and rear
UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimensions: 35-622 (700x35c)
- Yksion Elite Allroad or Yksion Elite Allroad XL
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
Traction, control and lightweight.
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Instant Drive 360
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.
Optimum energy transfer
The spokes are laced radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side to maximise drive side dish, thus providing a better spoke tension balance between left and right flanges.