Allroad Elite UST Disc
Take the adventurous route with confidence and control. This Tubeless Road disc-brake wheel system helps you push new limits.
Ride smoother and faster on rough roads with a reduced risk of punctures.
Climb with less effort, accelerate quicker.
- Super-wide (22mm internal) UST rims and integrated tubeless tires reduce rolling resistance.
- UST Road Tubeless lets you run lower tire pressure for comfort and control on rough roads.
- Choose either 30mm or 40mm Yksion Pro Allroad UST tires.
Powerful, reliable disc brakes for more control on rough roads.
- Superlight ISM 4D rims.
- Light and strong steel spokes.
- Tough and light new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system.
- 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution.
- Front hub convertible from 12mm to 15mm thru-axle to quick release.
- Rear hub convertible from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release.
- Center Lock brake compatible, also XD Road with an optional driver body.
This purpose-built wheel system is designed for reliable performance on rough roads and variable terrain. Lightweight, stiff and responsive, it features many of the same technologies as the more expensive Allroad Pro Disc model, including our new UST Road Tubeless technology.
Super-wide rims (22mm internal) deliver a smooth ride even on rugged roads and dirt, and you can choose either 30mm or 40mm Yksion Elite Allroad UST tubeless tires. Our proven UST system lets you run lower tire pressure to improve comfort and handling with no risk of pinch flats. The lightweight rims feature ISM 4D technology (Inter Spoke Milling), which strategically removes material from the rim where it’s not needed but keeps it around the spokes, where tension is applied.
This disc-brake specific wheelset features 24 steel spokes front and rear to distribute the brake torque efficiently and evenly. The wheels are compatible with Center Lock rotors. The front hub comes with a 12mm thru-axle and can convert to 15mm or quick release. The rear wheel is 12x142 thru-axle and can also convert to quick release.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3430101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD-R freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135mm rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12x142mm rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle (Center lock: V2252401, 6 Bolts: V2252301) + 15mm fork rest (B4104401)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1720 grams
- Front without tyre: 795 grams
- Rear without tyre: 925 grams
- Front bearings : adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 64 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- ETRTO size: 622x22TSS ROAD
- Internal width: 22 mm
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Height: 21 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Drilling: Fore
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, flat
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminum
- Count: 24 front and rear
UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimensions: 35-622 or 40-622 (700x35c or 700x40c)
- Yksion Elite Allroad or Yksion Elite Allroad XL
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
Traction, control and lightweight.
The UST concept improves traction, control and comfort while reducing inertia and flats.
The 'tubeless ready' construction results in a lighter tyre for improved performance.
Light and strong
Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
Stiffer and stronger
Instead of being drilled, the lower rim bridge is pushed up on the inside, then threaded to enable the spoke nipples to be directly screwed in it, leaving the upper rim bridge intact.
Instant Drive 360
The new Instant Drive 360 freewheel system is super light and fast to engage with only 9°. A large contactless rubber seal provides low friction, while a wide array of end caps makes it super versatile.