Allroad Elite Road+ Disc
Ready for any terrain. A reliable alloy wheel system for your wildest Allroad adventures.
Traction, rolling efficiency and confidence on all types of terrain.
650B with 45 to 50mm tire keeps the feeling and handling of a normal road bike.
5cm of plush “tire travel” improves traction and comfort, prevents pinch flats, and lets you dial in the perfect tire pressure for the terrain.
UST Tubeless compatibility produces the lowest possible rolling resistance.
Fast acceleration and predictable cornering.
Shallow alloy rim coupled with two-cross spoke pattern delivers the right balance of lateral stiffness and vertical compliance.
Superlight ISM4D rim with hookless profile accelerates quickly.
Steel double butted spokes for comfort and control.
Ultimate reliability no matter where you ride.
Mavic Road UST reduces the risk of punctures.
Instant Drive 360 freehub system and QRM Auto bearings for worry-free performance.
Road riding is evolving in adventurous new ways, and this purpose-built wheel system is at the forefront of this progression. A combination of super-wide rims (25mm internal) and a smaller 650B rim diameter allows you to run large 45 to 50mm tires that absorb road shocks and vibrations. But even with the added 5cm of "tire travel," the smaller rim diameter means you'll retain the agile handling that makes a road bike a road bike. No compromises here. UST Road Tubeless technology delivers better rolling efficiency and a reduced risk of flats, and makes it easier than ever to set up and inflate tubeless tires. The lightweight rims feature ISM 4D technology (Inter Spoke Milling), which strategically removes material from the rim where it’s not needed but keeps it around the spokes, where the tension is applied.
This disc-brake specific wheelset features 24 steel spokes front and rear to distribute the brake torque efficiently and evenly. The wheels are compatible with Center Lock rotors. The front hub comes with a 12mm thru-axle and can convert to 15mm or quick release. The rear wheel is 12x142 thru-axle and can also convert to quick release.
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodie
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3440101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135 rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142 rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle (V23 635 01) + 15mm fork rest (V2372501)
- 12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1740 grams
- Front without tyre: 805 grams
- Rear without tyre: 935 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure: 30mm 5.8 bars 85 PSI / 35mm 5.1 bars - 74 PSI / 40mm 4.5 bars - 65 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 62 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Hookless profile
- Internal width: 25 mm
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x25TSS
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Drilling: traditional
- Height: 21 mm
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Joint: SUP
- Material: Maxtal
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Shape: straight pull, flat, double butted
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear