Allroad / Gravel wheels
This dependable UST road wheel gives you the confidence you need to tackle rugged, adventurous roads with smooth control
Weight: 1890 grams (Pair without tyre)
Purpose-built for riding rough roads, gravel or dirt.
22mm wide rim takes tire up to 62mm.
UST Road Tubeless technology improves comfort and rolling resistance, and reduces the risk of punctures.
Compatible with all standard retention systems.
Proven performance and reliability at an attainable cost.
High-quality QRM cartridge bearings.
Disc-brake-specific, sleeved-style rim technology.
Straight-pull round spokes, which are stronger than J-bend spokes.
Rolling efficiency and a nimble ride quality.
Sleeve joint rim minimizes weight.
Consistent and stable spoke lacing.
With a wide 22mm rim profile that's optimized for high-volume tires, this UST Road Tubeless wheel system is built for adventure. Perfect for riding on rough roads, gravel or dirt, it gives you the smooth-riding performance of tubeless tires and makes it easy to set them up without any hassles. Low rolling resistance and a reduced risk of punctures add up to a better overall riding experience, especially on rugged terrain. The wheels are engineered for the unique demands of disc brakes, built up with 24 straight-pull spokes, which are stronger than J-bend spokes. So wherever the road goes, and however rough it gets, you're ready to keep things rolling.
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
- Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
- ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (V3440101 Delivered on the wheel)
- ID360 XD freewheel body (V2580101)
- ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (V3440101)
- ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (V3850101)
- 12x135mm rear axle adapters (V2510901)
- 12mm to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (V2510801 Delivered with the wheel)
- 12x142mm rear axle adapters (V2510701 Delivered with the wheel)
- 15mm axle (V23 635 01) + 15mm fork rest (V2372501)
- 12mm to 9mm front adapter for quick release (V2680301 Delivered with the wheel)
- Pair without tyre: 1890 grams
- Front without tyre: 870 grams
- Rear without tyre: 1020 grams
- Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
- Max. Pressure: 30mm 5.8 bars 85 PSI / 35mm 5.1 bars - 74 PSI / 40mm 4.5 bars - 65 PSI
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 62 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- ETRTO size: 622x23TC ROAD
- Height: 22 mm
- Internal width: 23 mm
- Joint: sleeved
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Material: S6000 Aluminum
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Nipples: steel, ABS
- Material: steel
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Shape: straight pull, round
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock