The 695 ZR (Zed Ready) is delivered without the ZED 2 crank and an AEROSTEM stem contrary to the 695 light. These 2 components may however, be added later. It can also accept the majority of available aftermarket cranks and stems.
The 695 ZR is made of High Modulus UD carbon. It comes with same the HSC7 fork and E-Post seatpost found on the 695 Light and is compatible with mechanical or electric transmissions. Technologies HM UD Carbon Technology
HM: High Modulus. “High-end” fibers. Their stiffness is very elevated, on average double that of HR fibers. The HM fibers permit more rigidity without the added weight. LOOK bicycles are made with either HM 3K or 1.5K fibers, the latter having a finer weave, therefore lighter (ie. a 1.5 fiber =1500 threads in 1 fiber).
The unidirectional fiber sheets, also known as UD: The carbon fibers on the sheet are all orientated in the same direction. A tube or any other carbon fabricated product, is made up of a succession of layers, one of the principal fabrication secrets and one of LOOK’s strengths, lies in the choice of fiber orientation for each layer. This allows a very precise control over the desired behavior for each manufactured piece.
For over 30 years, LOOK has developed a unique expertise and a vast experience of combining different types of fibers to achieve specific desired properties. We know how to vary the parameters of carbon composition to give a product a desired behavior. E-POST Seatpost
LOOK’s carbon seatpost, the E-POST, is integrated and particularly comfortable thanks to its 3 elastomers that absorb shocks and vibrations. The Ti version permits an aft saddle adjustment of – 15mm to -45mm as measured from the seat tube axis. Weight: 213gr.
The E-POST is also available in an R5 version which offers a fore/aft adjustability of + or – 5mm as measured from the seat tube axis by virtue of its reversibility (360° adjustable clamp). Weight: 196gr.
The R32 version is invertible and it is possible to adjust the fore or aft position + or – 32mm as measured from the seat tube axis (360° adjustable clamp). Weight: 216gr Direct Drive Concept
The LOOK “Direct Drive Concept” is the optimization of all the parameters that make up the cockpit. This is notably done through the integration of the stem, as an extension of the bicycle itself, and also by the use of a short and tapered headset.
The total of these factors provide an excellent rigidity that is necessary for an optimal piloting position. Specifications
- CARBON TYPE : HM 110 G / M2 ULTRA LIGHT HIGH MODULUS.
- FORK : HSC 7 : 295 GRS
- LUGS : WITHOUT: MONOBLOC CONTRUCTION
- BOTTOM BRACKET : PRESS FIT BB 86.5 (SHIMANO AXE 24MM) ZED COMPATIBLE
- FRONT DERAILLEUR HANGER : CARBON BRAZE-ON
- SEAT POST : E-POST TI
- HEADSET : HEADFIT 3 INTEGRATED 1″1/8 TOP STAINLESS CARTRIDGE-1″1/2 BOTTOM STAINLESS CARTRIDGE- 41.7MM Ø BOTTOM : 52 MM ANGLE SET 36°/45°
- DROP OUTS/HANGERS : COMPRESSED CARBON MONOBLOCK CHAIN AND SEAT STAYS, REPLACEABLE ALUMINUM REAR DERAILLEUR HANGER
- WATER BOTTLE FITTING : 2 FITTINGS
- SIZES : XS S M L XL XXL
- WEIGHT : 2300 GR . WITH SEAT TUBE NOT CUT IN SIZE S
- ACCESSORIES : 3 SET OF ELASTOMERS: GREY: SOFT, RED MEDIUM, BLACK: HARD. COLORED HOUSING KIT, BLACK PROTECTIVE COVER, TUBE CUTTING GUIDE
- WARRANTY: FRAME AND FORK : 5 YEARS PAINT AND FINISH : 1 YEAR (NON-TRANSFERABLE)
- Di2 & EPS COMPATIBLE : 100% INTEGRATED CABLE ROUTING WITH ADAPTOR KIT AND REMOVABLE CABLE STOPS