POWER AND PRECISION
The 695 LIGHT is a very light and reactive bicycle. Equipped with an AEROSTEM and an HSC7 fork, it is incredibly responsive providing you increased agility. Its 100% carbon monobloc ZED2 crankset in an indisputable advantage when it comes to transmitting your pedal power.
HM Carbon 1,5K Technology
HM: High Modulus. “High-end” fibers. Their stiffness is very high, on average double that of HR fibers. The HM fibers permit more rigidity without the added weight. LOOK bicycles are made with either HM 3K or 1.5K fibers, the latter having a finer weave and therefore lighter (ie. a 1.5 fiber =1500 threads in 1 fiber).
For over 30 years, LOOK has developed a unique expertise and an exceptional experience that allows the combining of different types of fibers to achieve specific characteristics. We master the parameters of carbon composition in order to produce the desired behavior.
The AEROSTEM is made of HM carbon. It is Aerodynamic and may be inverted, offering a large amount of versatility. Its range varies from -13° and +17°, allowing cyclists to achieve the lowest to highest positions: Six lengths are available, from 80mm to 130mm, in 10mm increments.
Rigid, it provides an excellent piloting position. Weighing a meager 149g, the AEROSTEM is an excellent choice for a lightweight stem.
ZED 2 Crankset
100% carbon monobloc crank with unequaled weight/stiffness ratio. The length of the crank arm is adjustable thanks to a tri-lobed nut: 170mm / 172.5mm or 175mm.
The ZED 2 crankset is very rigid and extremely light: 320g (crank arms+bottom bracket axle + carbon spider-without chainrings).
LOOK’s carbon seatpost, the E-POST, is integrated and particularly comfortable thanks to its 3 elastomers that absorb shocks and vibrations. The Ti version permits an aft saddle adjustment of – 15mm to -45mm as measured from the seat tube axis. Weight: 213gr.
The E-POST is also available in an R5 version which offers a fore/aft adjustability of + or – 5mm as measured from the seat tube axis by virtue of its reversibility (360° adjustable clamp). Weight: 196gr.
The R32 version is invertible and it is possible to adjust the fore or aft position + or – 32mm as measured from the seat tube axis (360° adjustable clamp). Weight: 216gr
Direct Drive Concept
The LOOK “Direct Drive Concept” is the optimization of all the parameters that make up the cockpit. This is notably done through the integration of the stem, as an extension of the bicycle itself, and also by the use of a short and tapered headset.
The total of these factors provide an excellent rigidity that is necessary for an optimal piloting position.
- CARBON TYPE : HM ULTRALIGHT HIGH MODULUS 1.5K
- FORK : HSC 7 : 320 GRS
- STEM : AEROSTEM CARBON ADJUSTABLE FROM -13° TO +17° 6 LENGTHS: 80-90-100-110-120-130MM
- LUGS : WITHOUT: MONOBLOC CONTRUCTION
- BOTTOM BRACKET : ZED SPECIFIC 65 MM
- CRANKSET : ZED 2 COMPATIBLE COMPACT (110 MM) OR DOUBLE (130 MM) – ADJUSTABLE ARMS : 170 / 172.5 / 175 MM (DELIVERED WITH BOLTS BUT NO CHAINRINGS)
- FRONT DERAILLEUR HANGER : BRAZE-ON
- SEAT POST : E-POST TI INTERNAL Di2 BATTERY COMPATIBLE
- HEADSET : HEADFIT 3 INTEGRATED 1″1/8 TOP STAINLESS CARTRIDGE-1″1/2 BOTTOM STAINLESS CARTRIDGE- 41.7MM Ø BOTTOM : 52 MM – ANGLE SET 36°/45°
- DROP OUTS/HANGERS : COMPRESSED CARBON – MONOBLOCK CHAIN AND SEAT STAYS, REPLACEABLE ALUMINUM REAR DERAILLEUR HANGER
- WATER BOTTLE FITTING :2 FITTINGS
- SIZES : XS – S – M – L – XL – XXL
- WEIGHT : 2300 GR . WITH SEAT TUBE NOT CUT IN SIZE S
- ACCESSORIES : 3 SET OF ELASTOMERS: GREY: SOFT, RED MEDIUM, BLACK: HARD. COLORED HOUSING KIT BLACK PROTECTIVE COVER TUBE CUTTING GUIDE
- WARRANTY: FRAME AND FORK : 5 YEARS PAINT AND FINISH : 1 YEAR (NON-TRANSFERABLE)
- Di2 & EPS COMPATIBLE : 100% INTEGRATED CABLE ROUTING WITH ADAPTOR KIT AND REMOVABLE CABLE STOPS