The Elite Sealed Kit uses a continuous liner that seals the system completely protecting it against dirt, mud and debris. Available in unique frozen (matte) colors, this system offers the ultimate combination of protection and low-friction performance.
To ensure the lowest possible friction, we developed a unique polymer-coated cable and paired it with the Speed-Lube ultra-slick lubricant used throughout the liner. This combination delivers amazing performance and the precise lever feel you expect.
- The continuous liner running from the levers to the derailleur offers much more protection from dirt and debris
- Ultra-slick polymer-coated cables are paired with our Speed-Lube to reduce friction
- Lightweight XEX shift housing is nearly 30% lighter than traditional shift housing
- Because most high-performance mountain bikes use hydraulic or mechanical disc brakes with full housing, the Mountain Elite Sealed kits are currently only available for shift systems
- Housing Construction: XEX
- Outside Diameter: 5.0mm
- Housing Length: 3200mm
- Liner: Speed-Lube
- Front Liner Length: 1425mm
- Rear Liner Length: 2225mm
- Cable Construction: STS-LF Polymer-coated Slick Stainless
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano Mountain
- Front Cable Length: 1500mm
- Rear Cable Length: 2300mm