The improved geometric design of the HJC Sonic combines maximum ventilation with lightness and an extremely durable construction. The largest possible vents provide superior airflow and the double InMold construction provides durability and excellent protection. With the HJC Sonic you literally experience a maximum ventilation experience.
Internal Reinforcement Structure
- Wind Tunnel Tested
- Double In-mold Design
- Reinforcement Structure
- Advanced Air Channel System
- Goggle Mount
- 3D fit system
- 24 Ventilations
- Feather Light: 210g (±10)
- CE EN 1078 Certificate
- KC Certificate
- The skeleton of the helmet, which is intended to preserve the structure of the helmet in the event of an impact, is firmly attached to the EPS. It not only holds the helmet together, but also provides support in the event of an impact.
Advanced Air Channel System
- Air Channels are our air channels which run inside the helmet. Depending on the speed, cold air flows through the front openings, glides through the air channels and transports warm air through the rear openings. Optimal air circulation inside the helmet cools the head during the ride.
- An in-mold construction is the combination of EPS material with the outer polycarbonate shell. This results in a clean finish and a much firmer structure, which increases safety and stiffness.
- All our helmets contain particles of Polygiene silver salts (silver chlorides). This natural ingredient has an antibacterial effect and eliminates germs. The salts are worked directly into the upholstery during production and retain their effect even after washing. They have also undergone common tests and are proven to be skin-friendly.