With the FURION, HJC has incorporated the influences and experience from the motorcycle sector into the development. Venturi Dynamics provides for an optimal balance between low air resistance outside and sufficient ventilation inside. The aerodynamic design provides for more speed and still sufficient ventilation.
Internal Reinforcement Structure
- Wind Tunnel Tested
- Aerodynamic Design
- Reinforcement Structure
- In-Mold Construction
- Advanced Air Channel System
- Venturi Dynamics
- 3D fit system
- 15 Ventilations
- Feather Light : 190g (±10)
- CE EN 1078 Certificate
- KC Zertifikat
- The skeleton of the helmet, which is intended to preserve the structure of the helmet in the event of an impact, is firmly attached to the EPS. It not only holds the helmet together, but also provides support in the event of an impact.
Advanced Air Channel System
- Air Channels are our air channels which run inside the helmet. Depending on the speed, cold air flows through the front openings, glides through the air channels and transports warm air through the rear openings. Optimal air circulation inside the helmet cools the head during the ride.
- An in-mold construction is the combination of EPS material with the outer polycarbonate shell. This results in a clean finish and a much firmer structure, which increases safety and stiffness.
- All our helmets contain particles of Polygiene silver salts (silver chlorides). This natural ingredient has an antibacterial effect and eliminates germs. The salts are worked directly into the upholstery during production and retain their effect even after washing. They have also undergone common tests and are proven to be skin-friendly.