Chainguard CHAINGLIDER - the self-supporting gear protection for the modern, urban means of transport.
The CHAINGLIDER has set a milestone in modern bike history with a visual and functional optimisation of clothing and gear protection.
The CHAINGLIDER program is composed of four front sections for the chain wheel sizes 38, 42, 44 and 48 teeth, each with six combinable rear sections for different hubgear systems.
Additionally various models are available in extra long (+ 7 cm), except model 350F 48 for 48 teeth.
A special version with front and rear part is available for the Bosch Drive Train, 2. Generation. The necessary sprocket is delivered with the front part.
- for hub gears
- self-supporting design
- "floating" construction, no mounting parts needed
- easy and fast mounting without tools
- low-maintenance and comprehensive protection for clothing and gear
- weight approx 250 g (all inclusive)
- max. chain wheel width 3 mm
- max. chain width 9 mm