The Vanquish MIPS is the pinnacle of high-performance road cycling helmets, featuring the innovative TransformAir design that actively streamlines airflow to reduce drag. Inside the Vanquish is an EPS liner with progressive layering, and our renowned RocLoc Air system seamlessly integrated with MIPS Technology to enhance comfort and cooling power while providing an additional measure of protection. So whether you’re hammering off the front, smashing an Ironman course, or laying down maximum wattage in the dash to the finish line, the Vanquish shapes the wind to work for you.
- Weight: 305 grams without Shield, 355 grams with Shield
- Included Accessories: Magnetic Vividshield by Zeiss
- Features: TransformAir Technology, EPS liner with Progressive layering, Integrated MIPS technology, Magnetic Vivid shield by Zeiss, Stealth shield dock, Eyeglass grippers, Antimicrobial padding, Featherweight webbing
- Construction: In-Mold Construction with Progressive Layering, Four-piece polucarbonate interlocking Hardbody shell
- Fit System: Roc Loc Air MIPS
- Ventilation: Wind Tunnel ventilation
- All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video above.
- In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
Roc Loc Air Fit System
- This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.