When the city is your stomping ground, the Camden MIPS is the helmet you reach for. The compact shape of the Camden MIPS creates attractive style while still providing extended coverage, and the plush, anti-microbial padding keeps you comfortable over the course of a day from your morning commute to rolling with friends for an evening show. The integrated rear light makes the entire rear of the helmet glow red, for substantially increased visibility on the road, and Roc Loc Air system provides superior fit comfort with enhanced ventilation via four large vents that are easily adjustable on-the-fly. The Camden MIPS is also equipped with the Multi-Directional Impact Protection System, which can redirect energy and provide more protection in certain impacts, and it is certified to the new Speed E-Bike standard NTA 8776 for the latest in head protection technology.
- Features: Integrated rear light, MIPS equipped, Air-FX Padding, Extended coverage, Adjustable ventilation
- Construction: Hybrid in-mold construction
- Fit System: Roc Loc Air
- Ventilation: 10 vents (4 with adjustable Wind Tunnel Ventilation)
- All Giro helmets are designed to reduce as much energy as possible while meeting and exceeding stringent safety standards. The goal of Giro’s MIPS-equipped helmets is to reduce rotational forces. Giro believes that helmets equipped with this technology can reduce the amount of rotational force that may be transferred to rider’s brain in certain impacts. Learn more about MIPS in the video above.
Roc Loc Air Fit System
- This revolutionary fit system adds a new dimension to helmet performance by enhancing cooling, as well as fit comfort and stability. Using a patented design that suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of the skull, Roc Loc Air allows cool airflow to pass directly over your head, further enhancing the performance of vents and internal channeling that exhaust heat out of the helmet. Fit and feel adjustments mimic the Roc Loc 5, allowing you to easily custom tune fit tension and fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand.
WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION
- Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet’s shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider’s head while forcing heat and stale air out. It’s the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.