If you want a cool and comfortable helmet, and the lightest helmet in our road line – then you want the Aeon .We relentlessly optimized every one of our best features including the shape of the helmet itself, to reduce weight by 28 percent compared with the Aeon’s predecessor. We also sculpted massive vents with interior channeling for impressive cooling power, and integrated the full adjustability and comfort of a Roc Loc 5 fit system for a secure, luxurious fit.
- Weight: 222g (CPSC Medium)
- Features: Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement, X-static padding, Roc Loc 5 fit system, Slimline webbing
- Construction: EPS liner, Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement, Polycarbonate shell
- Fit System: Roc Loc 5
- Ventilation: The Aeon road bike helmet is designed with 24 Wind Tunnel vents, internal channeling
- In-Mold Construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making in-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
ROC LOC 5 Fit System
- The industry benchmark in comfort, stability, adjustability and weight savings. In addition to enhancing the fit and comfort of helmets, Roc Loc 5 allows you to easily custom tune the fit tension and the fore-aft tilt of the helmet in seconds using a single hand. And it’s lighter than comparable systems too, making it the ultimate in skull-hugging luxury.
ROLL CAGE REINFORCEMENT
- Roll Cage is a light-yet-tough web of reinforcement invisibly molded inside a helmet’s EPS foam liner. It helps the helmet to hold together under impact, and provides an extra measure of strength and integrity that you’ll never notice...unless you need it.
SUPER FIT ENGINEERING
- Our proprietary Super Fit sizing system is based on “human scale factors” data and over 25 years of handcrafting helmets. By creating helmet molds in up to 4 adult sizes to match the human body’s form, our Super Fit sizes comfortably and securely fit riders, and feel like they are custom made just for you.
WIND TUNNEL VENTILATION
- Giro helmets are developed utilizing our proprietary Wind Tunnel ventilation system. This elaborate design combines active vents in the helmet’s shell with exhaust channels inside the helmet that thrust fresh, cool air over and around the rider’s head while forcing heat and stale air out. It’s the most effective cooling system available, and a difference you can feel every time you ride.
- X-Static padding contains a fiber made with layers of pure silver that is permanently woven into the fabric. Silver has natural anti-microbial performance that helps to reduce odor and regulate heat, so your helmet stays fresh and comfortable, naturally.