We made this watch for you — the up-at-dawn runners and the conditioned-for-pain triathletes. While you chase your next victory, make sure you’ve got the right tool for the job.
Elite running watch design
- You can’t run without the right rhythm. Sync your favorite music to your watch
- You want numbers, we got numbers. Measure more performance metrics than ever
- No cash? It’s cool. Use Garmin Pay contactless payments
- All the directions, none of the paper. Full-color onboard maps guide you on your run
- Have no fear. Safety and tracking features2 help you feel secure while you run
- Outlast your longest race with up to 10 hours of battery life in GPS mode with music
When every bit of weight makes a difference, fight for the finish line with a lightweight smartwatch that doesn’t bulk up your wrist.
Forerunner 945 is miles ahead of the competition with a high-performance silicone band and an ultra-durable Corning Gorilla Glass DX lens.
These adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and free training plans that adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch.
Built-in sports apps
Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for cycling, pool swimming, indoor rowing, elliptical, stair-stepper and more.
Wrist-based heart rate
Get heart rate data4 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. Gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater.
Extended battery life
Get up to 2 weeks of battery life in smartwatch mode and 10 hours in GPS mode with music. Use UltraTrac mode to make sure you’ve got enough juice to outlast your longest race.
Syncs with garmin connect
Upload your activities to the Garmin Connect app to interact with a thriving online community where people on the go can connect and compete — and even share their triumphs via social media.