These rugged fēnix multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts — so you can take any challenge in stride.
Quality by design
- Its your body. Know it better with wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox
- Dont just run harder. Run smarter with grade-adjusted pacing guidance
- Ski bums, rejoice. Check out preloaded maps for 2,000 resorts
- Run and ride. Its what you do. Tracking all your stats its what we do
- Why bring your phone when you can sync music from your streaming services
- Battery life doesnt limit you. Get up to 21 days between charges in smartwatch mode
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.4” display that’s 36% larger than previous fēnix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance. Premium materials
Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of stainless steel, titanium or DLC coated bezels. Each Sapphire edition adds a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials. Sports apps
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more. Backcountry ski
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent. Animated workouts
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect online community. Battery life
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 21 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 15 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 80 days in battery saver mode. Garmin pay
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.