These rugged fēnix multisport GPS watches let you add mapping, music, intelligent pace planning and more to your workouts — so you can take any challenge in stride.
Quality by design
- It’s your body. Know it better with wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox
- Don’t just run harder. Run smarter with grade-adjusted pacing guidance
- Ski bums, rejoice. Check out preloaded maps for 2,000 resorts
- Run and ride. It’s what you do. Tracking all your stats — it’s what we do
- Why bring your phone when you can sync music from your streaming services
- Battery life doesn’t limit you. Get up to 14 days between charges in smartwatch mode
The rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3” display that’s 18% larger than previous fēnix models. It is tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
Fit the look to your lifestyle with your choice of stainless steel, titanium or DLC coated bezels. Each Sapphire edition adds a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and premium materials.
Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing and more.
Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile can distinguish between skiing and climbing. It automatically shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
This watch features easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded animated workouts, or download more from Garmin Connect online community.
Internal, rechargeable lithium battery provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.
Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.