Wind 55 DB
The power of aerodynamics.
In describing a racing bike wheel like Wind 55 DB, you start with aerodynamics: it's time to try out on your bike how a finished and optimised profile down to the finest detail is able to make the difference.The 55 mm full carbon unidirectional rim, a full 27 mm wide, is the result of an endless cycle of tests, wind tunnel analyses and laboratory finishing.
Then on the road, with the main objective of reducing the effect of side winds on the ride as much as possible.
And this is what you notice when you choose to race on Wind 55 DB: it cuts through the wind, guarantees stability and consequently very high average speeds without excess effort.
Completing this package id the 2-Way Fit, 19-mm internal channel, designed to offer the best support for tubeless tires and designed to best match the 25 and 28 mm sizes with the wide rim profile. Thanks to the Mo-Mag technology, no conversion will be necessary, the wheel is ready for use even without an inner tube.
If "Aerodynamics" is the first word that comes to mind to describe your new set of wheels, perhaps you should think of Wind as the first choice.
- 2-Way Fit
- RDB Rim Dynamic Balance
- DRSC Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- AFS axle system
- Rim Full Carbon technology
- Wide Rim Tech
- Undrilled Rim Bed
- Disc specific Rim
- tyre type: 2-Way fit (for clincher and tubeless)
- tyre size: 622mm / 700c / 28"
- discipline: Road / Triathlon
- ASTM category: 2
- weight: 1680 g
- rim material: Carbon
- rim material details: Full carbon, "UD" carbon fiber finishing
- profile height: High
- rim height: Front and rear: 55 mm
- rim width: 27 mm
- inner rim width (channel): 19 mm
- tyre width: From 23 mm to 50 mm
- braking system: Disc brake
- braking surface/brakes options: AFS
- front axle compatibility: HH12-100
- rear axle compatibility: HH12-142
- front wheel spokes: 24 (16 left 8 right)
- rear wheel spokes: 24 (8 left 16 right)
- spokes material: Stainless steel, double butted
- spokes profile: Rounded, straight pull
- nipples: Aluminum
- front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- others: Aluminum Axle
- Weight limit: 109 kg (Cyclist)
- FWB options: HG11, Campy, XDR