Racing Zero Carbon DB
By respecting the fundamental points of the Racing Zero family, and interpreting the world of disc brakes, the Fulcrum R&D division has successfully risen to a decidedly complex challenge: that evolving while respecting history to make an absolutely mind-blowing product.
It all starts with the base concept: carbon and aluminum together to create a unique combination, introduced on her sister for traditional brakes, to enhance reactivity and stiffness to the total advantage of a precise, decisive ride.
The 30 mm rim profile helps with lightness uphill, while the wide 19mm rim creates the ideal contact surface for shifting limits to unseen levels. Innovative technologies, such as the new ARC covering that creates an elastic reinforcement on the spoke eyelet, help in this direction. Unparalleled performance, technology, and innovation.
Racing Zero Carbon DB comes into its own on every double-figure uphill gradient, when power transmission is a must.
It also delivers downhill, because the wide rim and aluminum spoke support help to make you feel you can dare that extra meter.
Racing Zero Carbon DB adapts with style and character to the most diverse of contexts, establishing itself as the absolute benchmark for multi-purpose wheels.
- 2-Way Fit
- RDB Rim Dynamic Balance
- USB Ceramic Ultra Smooth Bearings
- 2:1 Two-to-One Spoke Ratio Disc Brake
- DRSC Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- MoMag - “Mounting Magnet” system
- Anti-Rotation System
- F.I.C. Fulcrum Identification Card 100% HANDMADE QUALITY
- AFS axle system
- One hub fits All
- Rim Full Carbon technology
- Wide Rim Tech
- Undrilled Rim Bed
- Cup & Cone
- Disc specific Rim
- Carbon hubs
- Plasma freehub
- Oversize Flange
- Monoblock hub for Disc
- ARC technology
- Ryre type: 2-Way fit (for clincher and tubeless)
- Tyre size: 28"
- Discipline: Road / Gravel
- ASTM category: 2
- Weight: 1450g
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim material: details Full carbon, UD, ARC technology
- Profile height: Low
- Rim height: Front and rear: 30 mm
- Rim width: 26,5 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): 19 mm
- Tyre width: From 23 mm to 50 mm
- Braking system: Disc Brake
- Braking surface/brakes options: AFS (Center Lock)
- Front axle compatibility: QR / HH15-100 / HH12-100 (no skewers incl.)
- Rear axle compatibility: QR / HH12-142 / HH12-135 (no skewers incl.)
- Front wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (14 Left 7 Right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (7 Left 14 Right)
- Spokes: material: Aluminum
- Spokes: profile: Aero, straight pull
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- Bearings: USB ceramic bearings. Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Others: Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
- Weight limit: 109 kg (Cyclist)