Racing Zero Carbon CMPTZN DB
The new model follows the most minimalist trends in terms of looks, thereby making the technical choices taken by our engineers even more astonishing.
Restyling did not stop at aesthetics alone, despite being the most eye-catching and inspiring aspect, but focused above all on the heart.
The Racing Zero Carbon CMPTZN DB now mounts CULT bearings which in addition to ensuring unparalleled smoothness also make the wheel 10 grams lighter.
The carbon rim has a dual unidirectional carbon finish with ARC TECHNOLOGY reinforcements and a Twill carbon finish in the areas surrounding the nipple thereby reinforcing the rim at the most critical points. All with an aesthetic effect that makes the rim unmistakable even when viewed from a distance.
The profile retains the characteristics of the traditional version: 30 mm high profile, 19 mm internal width and above all the 2-Way Fit technology.
The technical package is completed by the characteristic 2:1 spoke lacing (different for front and rear wheel) including aerodynamically shaped parts and the MoMag solution.
Racing Zero Carbon CMPTZ DB confirms its DNA: the absolute benchmark among multi-purpose wheels, now with an extra touch of style and elegance, a wheelset ready to accompany enthusiasts on their next challenges, especially when facing 2-digit gradient climbs. Features:
- Tyre type: 2-Way Fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless)
- Tyre size: 28"/622/700C
- Weight: 1440 g
- Rim material: Carbon
- Rim height: Front and rear: 30 mm
- Rim width: 26,5 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): 19 mm
- Tyre width: From 23 mm to 40 mm
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking surface/brakes options: AFS DISC BRAKE OPTION
- Front axle compatibility: 12x100mm
- Rear axle compatibility: 12x142mm
- Front wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (14 left 7 right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 21, Two-to-one (7 left 14 right)
- Spokes profile: Aero,straight head
- Nipples: Aluminum
- Front hub: Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- Rear hub: Aluminum, oversize aluminum flange
- Bearings: Ceramic CULT bearings
- Weight limit: 120 kg (comprising cyclist, bike,equipment and luggage )
- FWB options: HG11, Campy, XDR