Racing 7B DB
Gravel, “strada bianca” and more.
Road “Plus" is an option appreciated on gravel when you decide to tackle a ride featuring complicated terrain requiring traction, support and comfort.
Less rim, more tire, more air volume: “Plus” means making the most of the benefits of the wider 27.5” wheel, for easy riding over rough terrain, maintaining speed in total safety and reducing fatigue.
Having said this, there is no need to repeat that the Racing 7 DB has been designed to be reliable and comfortable, ready for long rides following your own route.
Alongside the Road “Plus” option, the 650B size is ideal for smaller frames, meaning no compromises in the creation of a harmonious whole made up of wheels and frame.
- DRSC Directionated Rim-Spoke Coupling
- AFS axle system
- One hub fits All
- Wide Rim Tech
- Asymmetric rim
- 2Way Fit Ready (ROAD)
- Tyre type: 2-Way fit Ready (for clincher and tubeless ready)
- Tyre size: 27,5" (650B)
- Discipline: Road / Gravel
- ASTM category: 2
- Weight: 1670g
- Rim material: Aluminium
- Rim material details: Aluminum, asymmetrical
- Profile height: Low
- Rim height: Front and rear: 22 mm
- Rim width: 23,8 mm
- Inner rim width(channel): ETRTO 19C
- Tyre width: From 23 mm to 50 mm, 2.0" to 2.5”
- Braking system: Disc brake
- Braking surface/brakes options: AFS
- Front axle compatibility: QR/HH15-100/HH12-100 (no skewers incl.)
- Rear axle compatibility: QR/HH12-142/HH12-135 (no skewers incl.)
- Front wheel spokes: 24 (16 Left 8 Right)
- Rear wheel spokes: 24 (8 Left 16 Right)
- Spokes: material Stainless steel
- Spokes: profile Rounded, J-pull
- Nipples: Brass
- Front hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Rear hub: Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- Bearings: Sealed cartridge bearings
- Weight limit: 109 kg (Cyclist)
- Freewheel options: HG11, optional: Campy, XDR